If you are an ambitious, people-centric manufacturing leader seeking a new role within an organisation that offers strong levels of autonomy and an agenda for growth and investment, this could be the right role for you!
Pod are currently partnering with a market leading business who are going through an exciting period of growth & development. They are looking for an exceptional manufacturing professional with excellent operational leadership skills and the ability to foster strong relationships with their team, customers and the wider business.
In this role you will be given a large amount of ownership and will be empowered to lead your team as well as devise & deliver strategic projects across the site.
The role will involve:
• Management of the manufacturing facility and budget with a strong focus on delivering against quality, service and cost targets
• Leadership of sizeable and diverse team; producing improvements in performance and employee engagement
• Driving improvement projects across manufacturing operations, reviewing scope for CI projects as well as driving lean/six sigma improvements
• Take ownership over distribution to customers as well as facilities management and H&S on site
• Relationship management both internally and with a diverse external customer base
We are looking for:
• Ambitious, energetic and brave self-starter who is up for a career challenge and further development
• Ability to create/grow a high performing team and a positive culture across the site with excellent leadership skills and influential stakeholder management at all levels
• Previous experience managing large scale manufacturing operations and leading successful teams across production, engineering, facilities and distribution
• Impactful change agent with successful experience leading CI projects
• A degree in Manufacturing or Engineering would be preferred