We are looking for a Logistics Co-ordinator to join our client's Logistics team. You’ll be a key member of the team ensuring customer demands can be met through efficient planning and execution of stock movements.
This role is integral to ensuring the right stock is in the right place and at the right time. You’ll work closely within our complex, fast-moving out-sourced logistics network, managing stock movement through our partner warehouses across the UK, as well as shipments across the rest of the world. You’ll be responsible for providing first-class support in the logistical aspects of all projects, whether innovation, repack or gifting; and you’ll be a key liaison to all functions of the wider business including NPD, Sales and Marketing, building your wider business knowledge. On top of this, you’ll have chance to flex your analytical muscles to spot places where we can do more, better.
You’ll be key in managing the relationships with our 3PLs to ensure we are in control of all stock movements and performing at tip-top efficiency to support the business growth and strategy. You’ll be responsible for developing and implementing new processes with our 3PLs, leading meetings, analysing performance and reporting on a monthly basis to enable us to meet demand and consistently provide world class customer service.
If you’re incredibly organised, detailed-focussed and great at managing multiple projects at the same time; as well as fantastic communicator who is able to flex your delivery of messages across all kinds of stakeholders, from factories to marketeers, this could be the right next role for you.
This role would suit someone who’s as comfortable working alongside senior colleagues as in the depths of a warehouse. The right candidate will be IT literate, ruthlessly organised, and have bags of experience with 3rd party logistics.
Directly responsible for:
• Management of end to end logistic routes, to ensure product throughout our supply chain is in the right place at the right time
• Working closely with hauliers, freight forwarders and 3PLs to constantly drive down cost and improve control and efficiency
• Maintain overview of Supply Chain projects, providing logistics expertise and support across departments
• Maintain overview of forecasts and proactively advise of potential risks or stock issues
• Support Customer logistics team with orders and distribution to achieve excellent customer service
• Proactively managing Supply Chain issues, trending failures and implementing preventative actions
• Driving efficiencies: continuously looking for ways to improve processes and ways of working both internally and externally with 3PLs
The ideal candidate will be
• Educated to Degree level
• Have minimum 2 years in similar Supply Chain/Logistics role
• Have strong Excel skills and ability to analyse information
• Excellent communication skills are vital: able to communicate clearly with peers or Directors as needed
• Detail oriented and meticulous
• Be able to prioritise workload and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Driven, ambitious and self-motivated