If you are interested in customer service and you have your touch with people, keep reading!
Pod Talent are excited to be working with a global drinks business, supporting them on a dynamic Customer Operations Executive role based in Surrey. In this role, you will become the face of the business and collaborate closely with customers to solve any issues along the way and take control of the end-to-end process from order placement to delivery.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about working closely with internal and external stakeholders, while furthering a career within logistics operations. In this role, you will gain great exposure to the FMCG industry and will be able to grow and develop your career.
As a Customer Operations Executive…
- Manage the end-to-end customer fulfilment process from order to delivery, solving any operational issues along the way and keeping the customers informed
- You will focus on achieving full-service metrics for all customers, by coordinating delivery of goods for orders
- You will be the first point of contact for customers; both via the phone and email.
- You will ensure that all orders are invoiced accurately and that you resolve any credit queries effectively
- You will work cross-functionally with other internal stakeholders to ensure smooth running of operations
Here are a few of the key qualities we are looking for!
- You should have experience working in supply chain and be able to build strong relationships with customers
- You should have experience working with SAP and at least intermediate Excel skills
- You should also have a great eye for details and be able to organise yourself effectively.
Sounds like your next ideal opportunity, I would love to hear from you! Please apply or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org