Pod are pleased to be working with a global cosmetics giant who are on the hunt for a Customer Collaboration Manager to join their team in London.
You'll be leading collaborative forecasting and supply chain and S&OP management with key UK customers for a category of popular cosmetics and consumer goods products.
This is an opportunity to bring your supply chain and demand planning experience into a market-leading business and a historical institution within the cosmetics space. If you're looking to work for a business with a reputation, look no further!
As Customer Collaboration Manager, your primary responsibilities will involve…
- Leading collaborative demand forecasting for and with retail customers for your cosmetics category
- Contributing to key S&OP processes with internal supply chain
- Acting as a customer implant and building an in-depth understanding of customer supply chain processes
- Working to achieve customer satisfaction and strategic excellence
- 3-5 years' experience in a demand forecasting position
- A background in FMCG/Consumer Goods
- Demonstrated experience working with customers and fulfilling service levels
- Ideally SAP experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
If this could be your next role, let me know by applying or contacting me at email@example.com
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.