Pod Talent are delighted to be partnering with Kraft Heinz on a brand new role, we are currently looking for a Process Improvement Lead to join their highly skilled team in Wigan. In this role your main responsibility will be to elimiate process/equipment variability and losses according to plant goals as the business strives towards a zero loss journey.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a world-renowned business who have a people oriented & high-performance culture, they also offer excellent career development prospects.
The Wigan site is the largest food manufacturing site in Europe, employing over 850 people, our purpose is to ‘To proudly nourish the nation and strengthen our communities’.
- 27 Days Holiday per annum with an option to purchase additional days
- Private Health Care
- Annual Bonus - Up to 20%
- Free Parking
- Onsite Gym
- Onsite Physio, Councillor, Occupational Health
- Annual Benefits Window
- Retailer Discount
- Commutable from Manchester, Liverpool, Preston and surrounding areas
- Support the KHMS Zero loss implementation for the designated area of responsibility together with the line leader, team leaders and Pillar owners.
- Deliver training to all in teams in KHMS chapters.
- Communicate KHMS progress through to process owners on a regular basis.
- To identify, prioritise and eliminate process / equipment losses
- To be the owner of the loss analysis of the process or area.
- To identify the equipment standards / basic conditions & use KHMS to maintain.
- To build the process capability & control.
- To lead and build the capability of process failures technical troubleshooting and root cause analysis.
- To lead benchmarking / reapplication & standardization.
- To provide feedback to Engineering / Operations & OEM on recommendations of asset improvements (design).
- To support the change management & validation processes (Safety, Quality, Plant systems)
- Strong leadership competencies required with the ability to demonstrate a systematic approach to problem solving and the ability to influence.
- Ability to lead others and identify business improvement opportunities.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Ability to engage and motivate teams when implementing change.
- Have to ability to train and coach teams.
Education & Experience:
- Experience within the Manufacturing / Operations.
- Experience within continuous Improvement processes.
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication ability
- Demonstrable Change Management skills in embedding new process & or equipment
- Expertise in interpreting plant data, observations, and the capability to explain and recommend corrective actions
- Computer Literate with the ability to use a variety of toolsets excel / word documents
- Experience of CI tools and techniques including, root cause analysis, cause and effect diagrams, process flow charts, pareto analysis.
- Proven ability to establish, influence and maintain good working relationships at all levels.
Contact - Carl Costigan