Forecasting Manager (hybrid)
Do you thrive in a fast-paced working environment? Are you an experienced forecasting and demand planning manager? Do you want to be part of a team that shares the same objectives and values? If yes, then keep on reading...
Pod talent is thrilled to partner with a worldwide entertainment company who are looking for a Forecasting Manager that is a tactical thinker and loves a challenge. My client is a top entertainment company who inspire through their creativity and aim to revolutionise their products. They had an impressive growth over the last year, and they are not stopping here.
You will report directly to the Director of Sales and E-commerce with a dotted line to Supply Chain Director. You will lead a team of analysts to continuously coach and develop them. The role provides you with the chance to have a significant influence in the organisation and work with several functions and different countries.
Day to day bits:
- Developing a new forecasting process across European markets for Amazon to improve the sales and service levels
- Leading a team of analysts, that collaborate with Commercial & Sales department
- Leading and participating in key forecasting meetings with the sales team
- Make recommendations for action based on the business findings
- Establish key relationships in all European markets and with internal and external stakeholders, as well as customers
What you’ll bring:
- Previous experience across forecasting and demand planning in FMCG
- People management experience – ability to develop, coach and lead a team
- Experience integrating large data sets from multiple sources - strategic planning
- Demand Planning and forecasting tools - Excel and Power Point savvy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Analytics, Business Administration, Finance, Mathematics, Supply Chain or similar (desirable)
- You’ll be an excellent problem solver and analytical thinker
- Fluent in English and any other European language would be an advantage
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity! If this sounds like you, please apply as soon as possible with an updated CV on email@example.com!
Please note you need to have full right to work in the UK to apply for this role. We aim to reply to everyone who gets in touch, but volumes are high so if you do not hear from us within a week, your application has probably been unsuccessful.