I am excited to be partnering up with a global beverage company, who are currently going through an exciting expansion project, adding a massive 29 new roles to their Logistics, Supply Chain and Customer Operations teams. This is an exciting time to join an industry leader and kick-start your career.
The client is looking for a Customer Operations Executive to come join their growing team in Woking. In this role, you will become the face of the business and collaborate closely with customers to solve any issues along the way and take control of the end-to-end process from order placement to delivery.
This a great role for a candidate who enjoys the world of operations. Your role will include a variety of responsibilities including customer relationships management, logistics and order processing. If this sounds like your time of opportunity, I am waiting to hear from you!
As a Customer Operations Executive you will…
- Managing end-to-end process from orders to deliveries
- Handling operational discrepancies like invoices and resolving credit queries
- Keeping customers up to date with the process of their orders- first point of contact
- You will focus on achieving full-service metrics for all customers, by coordinating delivery of goods for orders
- You’ll also work hand in hand with other teams and stakeholders to make sure of a overall smooth process
- A successful candidate must have…
- Strong experience in logistics/operations/supply chain or similar role.
- Exceptional B2B customer management skills
- Strong Excel skills and an exposure to ERP systems (SAP preferred)
- Familiarity working alongside suppliers and communicating keeping up to date with them
- Great communication skills and good eye for detail
Does the above sound like you? Then I want to hear from you! Please apply or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.