If you are passionate about food and you want to increase the chance of improving your experience as Supply Chain Analyst, this might be the right offer for you!
POD Talent are happy to work with one of the biggest food companies in the USA and one of the most renowned food-giants in the EU, giving their candidates study support, available for qualifications that may be useful into the company. The position is based in Woking, Surrey, and requires a good experience in FMCG in order to be successful.
The company has almost a hundred years of activity, with more than a thousand restaurants all led by an amazing environment where your progression and your individuality will be considered and respected; they value their employees' mental health and their wellness with different programs and an extensive support plan and social events.
As a Supply Chain Analyst you will:
- Analyse historical data to gain and share insights with the production departments.
- Support in the creation of forecasts for their international outlets and restaurants.
- Translate forecasts into supply plans.
- Work closely with suppliers and distributors to ensure the right products are in the right places at the right time, in full.
And what they are looking for from you:
- 3+ years’ experience in FMCG Industry.
- High Proficiency in all Microsoft Applications- particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and effective team working as the candidate will need to successfully manage activity within multifunctional teams.
- A degree qualification would be a plus.
If you enjoy a fast pace and dynamic environment with a lot of chances for visibility and you are not scared of taking responsibility for your job, this may be the right occasion to shine and prove your worth! If you are interested email me at email@example.com.
P.S.: in order to apply for the position you must have a permanent right to work in the UK (British passport, pre-settled or settled status, or an Indefinite Leave to Remain VISA)