Technology Category Manager – Leading transport operator – Manchester (hybrid) - £50,000-£60,000 depending on experience plus package
Pod is excited to be working with a major transport service provider and I’m looking forward to speaking to Procurement professionals who have experience in the IT Category or in any indirects such as FM, Marketing or HR who are keen to move into the tech category.
The role in a nutshell:
- Managing a £25M spend across hardware, software, networks, clouds, etc.,
- Negotiating costs and contracts with suppliers to ensure value for money
- Managing supplier performance against agreed objectives, putting in place corrective actions where necessary
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with internal and external stakeholders
The ideal candidate will have:
- A genuine interest in procurement and a can-do and proactive attitude to make things happen
- Experience within the IT category or as an Indirect Generalist
- Experience on how to develop category strategy and run sourcing projects
- Excellent written and oral communications, as well as strong influencing skills
if you are looking for your next challenge and want to join a company that has one of the highest customer rate satisfaction in the sector, email your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or click Apply now.