Manufacturing Shift Manager- £37,000 - £45,000 + £11,865 shift allowance- 4 on 4 off 12 hour alternate shifts 6am till 6pm and 6pm till 6am- Slough
Pod are extremely excited to partner up with a global food manufacturer who are looking for a manufacturing shift manager for their slough branch. Our client are one of the market leaders in the food manufacturing space, with a multitude of famously recognised brands under their umbrella.
Working for our client gives you the opportunity to be apart of an organisation that has been voted high in the rankings of UK’s great places to work over the last few years and they are committed to the development of their employees with a huge dedication to their growth and plenty of opportunities to progress as your career goes on.
As a manufacturing shift manager, you will be responsible for a team of 10-20 operators within the factory. You will report into your section manager who then reports into the site director. This role is to manage and develop the team, making sure kpis are met and projects are delivered alongside pushing quality & safety and maintaining customer service levels.
- General line management of a team of up to 20 operators.
- Creating and developing a successful high-performance team.
- Leading the team, making sure KPIS are being achieved and that are targets at being hit.
- Collaborating and taking responsibility for continuous improvement and OPEX projects.
- Taking control of communication for your business area and collaborating with internal stakeholders to effectively deliver messages and feedback.
Skills and Experience required-
- Minimum 3 years’ Experience of leading a team in a similar manufacturing environment producing high level results.
- Ideally have an engineering degree, which could be chemical, industrial or something similar.
- Experience of using Lean manufacturing techniques.
- Strong and adaptable communication skills with the ability to display empathy when dealing with people of all levels and different backgrounds.
What's in it for you?-
- Competitive package which includes a salary of £37,000 - £45,000 + £11,865 shift allowance + performance bonus + generous pension + private medical healthcare.
- Generous holiday entitlement of 25 days excluding bank holidays.
- A commitment to your personal growth which includes access to their internal highly regarded company university.
- Equal Parental leave (6 months off at 90% pay – regardless of gender).
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, click Apply now or reach out to me via email email@example.com