We are to be partnering with one of the biggest leading suppliers of glass and machinery for F&B, beauty, personal care markets who are looking for a Customer Account Executive to join their energetic team in Suffolk.
In this role you will be responsible for providing top class customer service experience to the customers – and understanding the products in order to increase wallet share and customer lifetime value.
This is a great opportunity to join a company that it is going through a very exciting transition and that has been significantly growing in the last 5-6 years.
- B2B Customer Service relationship management
- Manage stock, purchase and sales orders and make sure they arrive OTIF
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage forecast and monitor progression of orders
- Embrace product knowledge throughout their comprehensive range
- 1 year experience in supply chain operations
- Prior experience with business customer service, supply chain operations
- Great analytical skills and numerical skills
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Energetic and driven with the ability of working collaboratively
If this sounds like you, please apply or send an email