Regulatory Compliance Analyst – High Wycombe (Buckinghamshire) - Hybrid (2-3 days in the office)
I am currently working with an incredible, leading food manufacturing business based in High Wycombe, who are looking for a detailed orientated Regulatory Compliance Analyst to join their team. You will be joining an energetic supply chain operations team with a real work hard – play hard culture and have the opportunity to work with some of the most loved UK brands.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to join a company driven by amazing values and is motivated by working with new and exciting products!
As Regulatory Compliance Analyst, your responsibilities would be:
- Provide regulatory information and advice to support new product launches
- Ensure that products are compliant with the local regulations and company’s policies
- Work closely with the research and development team to help convert data to legal formats for intended sale market, using internal IT system
- Ensure packs are labelled correctly with the accurate allergen warnings
Key skills & experience required:
- Degree educated, ideally within Food Science, Food Technology, Biology, Chemistry, or other food science-based degrees.
- Team player with great attention to detail.
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Ability to work independently
- Proven project management and implementation skills
If it sounds like the right fit for you, please apply using the link today.