Title: Stock Controller- Hybrid!
Package: £30,000-£35,000 + Bonus+ Package
Location: West London
Working Pattern: Mon-Fri (8:30-5:30)
An internationally recognised beverage brand is looking to hire an enthusiastic and organised Stock Controller to oversee the daily management of inventory. As an established company known for providing excellent service to customers in the beverage world, they are looking to add extra personnel within the logistics department to help maintain a high standard for both suppliers and customers. The ideal candidate must have previous experience in handling stock, managing inventory checks, and monitoring reports using systems.
This is a perfect opportunity for an individual who has a hands-on attitude and a good drive to solve problems that arise within inventory. This role requiresthe successful candidate to be working Monday-Friday on a hybrid working pattern. For 3 days you will be on site which will consist of working in the West London warehouse for 2 days while in the office in Woking for 1 day. With the remaining two days in the working week done remotely.
- Carrying out regular stock/cycle counts, making sure Stock levels are accurate with any discrepancies being fully investigated and reported.
- Evaluating and monitoring stock control processes to ensure that they are being carried out to a high standard and within specified KPIs.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders, customers, and clients in making sure stock demands are met.
- Providing the Inventory Manager with regular KPI reports regarding stock so they can better grasp the dynamics of their business.
- Exceptional understanding of Stock/Inventory and ability to think outside the box to solve problems
- Have a good understanding of I.T systems
- Great communication skills in dealing with customers and clients
- The ability to take the initiative and work independently in achieving results
- Great track record of coming up with solutions and ideas
If you are a Stock/Inventory Controller or have experience within this role. Apply now by clicking the link or by sending Nuruz an email at Nuruz@pod-talent.com with your CV attached.