Supply Chain Operations, Senior Manager
£65,000 - £80,000
My client are a US based business that are rapidly growing (+50% in 2022) and looking to grow their Supply Chain Operations function in Europe and the UK by hiring a Senior Supply Chain Operations Manager to work closely with the Senior Director to expand their physical presence in these regions.
Being part of this key expansion for the company you will work with commercial awareness of the total supply chain (supply and demand planning) and a focus on process improvements to improve outbound fulfilment globally.
What you’ll do…
- Source, tender and manage 3PL providers, implementing new EU based logistics fulfilment solution.
- Sales order processing for wholesale channel and ensure compliance of all export shipping documentation.
- Forge successful relationships with US based Supply Chain function and commercial team in Europe to connect entire supply chain to drive improvements that can scale.
Who you’ll be…
- Demonstrable experience in managing logistics partners and driving performance improvements towards operational excellence.
- Commercial awareness and experience in a customer facing role with great communication skills and attention to detail.
- Strong excel skills and IT ability with ERP systems knowledge.
If you would relish joining a small team, with plans to hire and grow over the next 18 months, looking to create an operationally excellent global Supply Chain and Logistics function then apply today.
Please note this role is fully remote but UK based and the company are unable to offer sponsorship at this time.