Customer Demand Manager / Customer Collaboration Manager - Leading data and market research business (working with well-renowned FMCG clients)
Location - Can be fully remote - Option of office work in Berkshire
Salary - up to £65,000 + bonus & benefits
Pod Talent are excited to be partnering with a high-growth data-analytics and market research business, who are seeking a Customer Demand Manager / Customer Collaboration Manager to join them, assisting and adding value to their global FMCG clients through insight and action, from factory to shelf via their best in class technology.
As a Customer Demand Manager, you will be working remotely, with occasion travel to clients around London. You will be responsible for liaising with customer supply, commercial teams, and the end retailer, working on forecasting and analysing on-shelf availability, to enable you to make suggestions and come up with strategic solutions in the end-to-end supply chain, helping the client to improve targets and reduce lost sales.
What you'll be doing as Customer Demand Manager
- Be the conduit between internal customer supply and commercial teams, and working collaboratively with retailers, driving target improvements, and reducing lost sales
- Manage additional forecast activity (promotions, NPD, seasonal demand)
- Analyse the relationship between promotional activities, new product introductions and seasonal impact on product demand, sharing findings and suggested changes with key stakeholders to maximise planning and performance in the future
- Ensure adoption of data & analytics tools, to drive action at retailers
Experience required for the position of Customer Demand Manager
- Supply chain experience within FMCG
- Demand Planning / Forecasting experience, ideally with knowledge of forecasting tools
- Experience working collaboratively with customers / retailers, leading change, and driving continuous improvement
- An analytical mindset, with ability to transform data and information into meaningful insights
- Strong communication skills, confidence liaising with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of seniority
If you are currently within a Demand Planning / Customer Service / Customer Collaboration role, and are seeking a new challenge within an innovative and growing business, then please apply below or get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.