Pod Talent is happy to partner up with a multinational manufacturing company that produces very well-known legendary brands and they are looking for 3 Supply Planners to join their team in Surrey (required to go to Surrey office once/twice a month).
In this role you will be accountable for a particular product family, which will normally be linked to the business sites and external vendors - you will also be required daily tracking of stock levels and sales forecasts provided by the Customer Business Units.
This a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing company in which 25% of the world uses their products every day and will provide you also with amazing growth and development opportunities.
In this role you will…
- Manage inventory for raw and packaging materials from all over the world
- Communicate effectively with different stakeholders such as Customer Service, Demand Management, Logistics Operations, Strategic and Procurement teams
- Identify, monitor and advise on risks, opportunities and priorities to aid tactical and strategic decision making
- Lead projects to continuously improve planning and supply chain processes
A successful candidate will have…
- 1-3 years experience in Supply Chain, ideally from an FMCG background or similar
- Strong analytical skills and ideally with SAP experience
- Able to collaborate efficiently with internal and external stakeholders
- Proactive and organised with problem-solving skills
- Great communication skills and European language is a plus for this role
I am calling all the junior supply planners, production planners, supply chain coordinators and junior supply chain professionals. The culture in the business is great as everyone is friendly and they all get along with each other - they have several programmes focusing on the employees' mental health. If this sounds like an amazing opportunity for you, please apply directly or alternatively drop me an email at email@example.com
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.