Supply Chain Development Manager - International Sustainable Materials Co.
£55,000 - £65,000 + car allowance + bonus
Liverpool/Manchester - Hybrid
I am partnering with an established building materials company, with a focus on sustainable product, who are making vast changes to their Supply Chain across functions and are looking for a Supply Chain Development Manager to spearhead this transformation.
You will be a key player in the roll our of new systems and processes across the Supply Chain supporting on implementations of new systems across Transport and Inventory, as well as a transition to S4/HANA and the development of the nascent S&OP and S&OE programmes.
What you'll do:
- Lead change in the projects described above as well as work with Director level stakeholders to identify and deliver process improvements across total Supply Chain, partnering cross-functionally on continuous improvement initiatives.
- Evaluate, support and develop S&OP and S&OE while working on systems implementations and improvements.
Who you'll be:
- Range of Supply Chain experience spanning planning, logistics, and other functions.
- Analytical with a continuous improvement mindset and evidence working on business improvements and change initiatives across Supply Chain with project management methodologies.
- Strong technical knowledge of Supply Chain systems and software with SAP ERP and S4/HANA experience extremely desirable.
Why you should apply:
- Vast opportunity to lead change within a growing business.
- Chance to be part of a company with a strong focus on a sustainable future, owned by a vast cooperative.
- Hybrid working but a strong focus on culture and togetherness within the team.
If you are a Supply Chain professional with a diverse set of experiences that likes to have ownership of change projects and relishes seeing the results of your work then reach out today for an initial conversation. Please note, the role is advertised as Liverpool but the company also has two sites in the East Midlands. All applicants must be resident in the UK and have relevant right to work.
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.