Pod Talent is very excited to be working with a leading pharmaceuticals company who is looking for a supply chain administrator to join their great team in Central London.
In this role you will be accountable for providing support with administrative duties and supplier delivery arrangements as well as liaising with the teams based in UK, Italy, Spain and Netherlands.
This is a great opportunity for a graduate or junior professional to kick start their career in the world of supply chain and be part of a fantastic multinational eCommerce business.
In this role, you will:
- Plan the stock to ensure that the customer orders arrive on time and in full and escalate irregular demand, damages and delivery/receipt discrepancies
- Perform key administrative duties such as data entry, processing paperwork, scheduling collection and deliveries of orders
- Be part of continuous improvement projects to improve supply chain efficiencies and operational performance
- Effectively communicate with supply chain, warehouse, finance, customer service and web team
The ideal requirements:
- Graduate with admin experience (supply chain experience is a plus)
- Strong communication skills and organisational skills
- Great analytical skills and really good with Excel (pivot table and vlook ups)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and able to work as part of a team
- Driven with friendly personality
Please note: you can only apply if you have permanent unrestricted right to work in the UK.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now or reach out directly at email@example.com! It is a fantastic opportunity as you will get a great understanding of the end-to-end supply chain and the business offers an amazing package with hybrid model in place.
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.