Role - Supply Chain Planning Manager
Salary - up to £72,000 + bonus (20% - potential for 30%) + healthcare & other benefits
Location - Milton Keynes 3 days per week (2 days from home/remote)
Pod Talent are excited to be partnering with a well-established and international manufacturer based in Milton Keynes, who are seeking a Supply Chain Planning Manager / Supply Planning Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
As Supply Planning Manager you will be leading a team of 6 planners, owning the supply planning function across UK & Ireland, with a focus around inventory optimisation, service level maximisation and cost to serve optimisation.
You will ideally hold end-to-end supply chain experience, have experience managing supply chain projects, advanced capabilities on Excel and experience using SAP (or similar ERP system).
With over 100 manufacturing facilities, and operations in 40 countries worldwide, this is a unique opportunity for an experienced Supply Chain Planning Manager to join an industry with unrivalled growth, during a period of transformation.
What you'll do as Supply Chain Planning Manager -
- Lead the supply planning function across UK & Ireland, including a team of 6 planners
- Inventory optimisation, service level maximisation and cost to serve optimisation.
- Owning the IBP and measuring the key process indicators, ensures the right stock availability for Intercompany & Commercial Teams, thus helping to meet the country's financial objectives.
- Continuously work to achieve the next stage in supply planning maturity
Requirements for the role of Supply Planning Manager -
- Strong experience leading Supply Planning, ideally with end-to-end exposure across supply chain (including Inventory Planning, Demand Planning, Production and Warehouse Management)
- Proven track record of improving supply chain processes
- Experience leading supply chain projects
- Advanced Excel and good experience using ERP systems (SAP would be beneficial!)
- Experience managing and developing high performing teams
Our client are an equal opportunities employer, who value diversity within their workforce and are committed to their D&I strategy and ensuring an inclusive workplace. Benefits offered in addition to the base salary include Bonus, Family Healthcare, 2 days to work from home per week, 8% matched pension and 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
If you hold experience working across Supply Planning, with experience managing direct reports and leading improvement projects, then please apply here or get in touch at email@example.com
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.