Hybid - working 2-3 days from their HQ based in Aylesbury
I am looking for an experience supply chain planning leader to join a fantastic global food business and take responsibility for leading and developing a team of 3 supply planners and an inventory coordinator, whilst focusing on delivering mid and long-term production and supply plans, understanding category's constraints as well as delivering outstanding customer service.
You must be an insightful and passionate leader, who has previously successfully managed a team. You will also come with strong analytical & collaboration skills and will not be afraid of taking ownership, as well as managing the entire relationship piece with all key stakeholders both internal and external, to ensure supply availability for customer demand.
About the role:
- Deliver outstanding customer service whilst effectively managing supply and inventory hold.
- Lead all key integrated business planning meetings
- Build strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders, including sales, production, suppliers, and factories.
- Lead, manage and coach the supply planning team to improve their performance
- 4+ years of supply or production planning experience within Food/Beverages/FMCG
- Confident and passionate people leader, with experience managing teams
- Analytical mind and quick thinker with ability to think outside the box and engage others
- Strong communication skills and ability to build long-lasting relationships
- Experience in manufacturing planning, S&OP & IBP
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.