I am currently partnering with an exciting, international food retail business who are leaders in their space, and are currently looking for a Head of Supply Chain to join their team and define and lead the supply chain strategy across UK and Europe.
In this role, you will be responsible for leading a team of experienced managers to deliver necessary supply chain and procurement processes, operational efficiencies, key growth and strategic projects.
About the role:
- Lead all areas of supply chain management, across UK and Europe and provide expertise across a variety of supply chain management and commercial issues
- Drive efficiencies and cost saving across supply chain operations
- Lead team to deliver the business strategy, and support with identifying new sources and methods of supply
- Effectively work with cross-functional teams and build strong relationships with external stakeholders and key suppliers
- Minimum 6 years of experience working within supply chain operations role(s)
- Experience working within food/food services/food hospitality industry(ies)
- Strong commercial and strategic thinking, as well as ability to influence and negotiate
- Passionate people leader with experience developing and growing teams
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with internal and external stakeholders
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.