Hybrid - working 3 days a week from the office in West London
I am currently partnering with an international retail business who are looking for a passionate Head of Supply Chain to join their team and take ownership of the management and performance of the supply chain function. In this role you will focus on delivering high levels of availability, whilst keeping inventory levels and logistics costs in line with budget and forecast. In addition, you will focus on developing a team of 3 managers, as well as supporting them on ensuring their teams achieve smooth execution of the day to day operations.
In this role you will…
- Take ownership of the strategic direction of the UK supply chain function
- Focus on maximising availability, increasing operational efficiencies and reducing costs through development of people, processes and systems
- Lead key relationships with internal and external stakeholders, as well as attend global meetings with senior management
- Lead, motivate and develop all member of the UK supply chain team.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in a similar role with experience working within retail (FMCG) environment
- Great knowledge and experience across end-to-end supply chain
- Result driven with passion for driving improvements and optimisations to operations
- Passionate people leader with experience developing and managing teams
- Commercially minded with strong ability to influence and lead stakeholders of various seniority
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.