I am looking for an experienced Demand Planning Manager to join a fantastic and ever-expanding food business based in Slough that thrives working in super-fast-paced environments, is entrepreneurial, and has the desire to work in an ambitious and high-performance culture.
In this role, you will take ownership of all grocery channels and manage and support a team of 2 to ensure high forecast accuracy for short and medium sales forecasts. You will also collaborate closely with cross-functional teams and play a key part in S&OP meetings.
About the role…
- In charge of building & maintaining forecasting & demand plan alignments
- Support the delivery of key S&OP KPIs
- Manipulating data through forecasting tools & ERP system
- Lead, manage, coach, and develop a team of coordinators
- Supporting Head of Demand Planning with day-to-day operations
- Minimum 5 years of experience working within demand planning & forecasting (ideally within FMCG/Food industries)
- Excellent numerical skills, analytical approach & experience managing data
- Great commercial awareness and experience working with UK Retail/Grocery customers
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.