Process Improvement Lead -Global Food Manufacturing Company - Wigan - £32,000-£34,000 Basic Salary + 20% Bonus.
Pod talent continue their partnership with one of the market leaders in food manufacturing to find a Process Improvement Lead. This is a true career opportunity as our client want to bring on driven individuals who will see this role as a steppingstone to bigger things within their business.
As a Process Improvement Lead you will be working on important projects which will have a massive impact on some of the UKs best known brands and products within the food industry.
The Process Improvement Lead will report into and work alongside the operations manager for a particular section of the factory. You will working closely with engineers and operators to help advise on improvements and resolve day to day problems.
- Work with your team to understand production issues and implement improvements for factors such as waste reduction and efficiency
- Take part in different projects including sustainability projects as our client aim to create a zero loss environment
- Conduct Root Cause Analysis and Fault Finding activities on various problems
- Train and coach internal stakeholders on new processes
- Providing regular updates and communication to your team and the wider business
Skills and Experience-
- An engineering degree such as Chemical, Mechanical, Industrial etc
- Experience within a manufacturing environment doing some form of continuous/process improvement, this could come from an internship or placement year
- Strong communicator with the confidence to influence and advise colleagues on various improvements or issues
- Analytical skills with the ability to interpret and handle data
- A natural problem solver who is very organised
Whats in it for you?
- Brilliant starting salary up to £34,000 plus a 20% bonus (paid in full for the last 2 years)
- Generous holiday entitlement of 27 days plus bank holidays
- Highly competitive benefits package which includes various perks such as private healthcare
- Exciting career opportunity to join one of the world's leading food manufacturers
- Fast track career progression
- Onsite gym and free parking
This is an opportunity for an ambitious manufacturing professional to play a key role in continuous improvement in one of the biggest and most innovative factories in Europe. If you are looking for that next step in your career and a chance to challenge yourself alongside like-minded individuals then this is the role for you!
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, click Apply now or reach out to me via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.