Role - Senior Customer Supply Chain Manager - 3 Month FTC / Interim
Location - London 2 days per week / Remote Option available
We are excited to be partnering with a rapidly growing company within the consumer goods space, that is home to a diverse and award-winning portfolio of brands. They have been going from strength to strength over the last couple of years and are currently looking for an experienced Senior Customer Supply Chain Manager to support their team - leading a team of 3 across Order Management and Supply Planning. This is a 3 month FTC/interim role.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing business, with a fantastic culture of drive and collaboration, to ensure inventory within the EU region is recorded, covers forecasted customer needs, and orders are processes and delivered to meet customer expectations.
If you're an experienced Supply Chain professional, with experience working for a leading FMCG business and supporting retailers and wholesale customers, then this might be an opportunity for you! Our client are seeking someone with a strategic mindset yet ability to roll sleeves up and be hands-on when needed.
What you'll be doing as Senior Customer Supply Chain Manager -
- Ensuring customer orders are processed and delivered to customer expectations
- Working with the US Supply Planning Team, to highlight stock needs
- Supporting the commercial teams with stock information, in addition to delivery information
- Communicate with the 3PLs, ensuring KPIs and efficiencies are adhered to, and ensuring SOP is communicated
- Managing and developing a team of 3 people across Supply Planning and Order Management
Experience you will need to success at Senior Customer Supply Chain Manager -
- Experience leading a small supply chain team within a fast-paced FMCG business, across areas including Customer Order Management and Planning
- Knowledge of 3PL ways of working and experience working with underperforming partners to achieve better outcomes
- Knowledge of Netsuite or similar systems preferred, but not essential
- Advanced Excel
If you hold the above experience, and are seeking a new opportunity within a business that has a mature and rewarding culture, then please apply here or get in touch at email@example.com
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and Technical space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD, Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.