Manager / Senior Manager - Supply Chain Consulting Team - Global Management Consultancy - £80,000 - £120,000 (depending on experience) + Excellent Package - London
Pod is currently working with a leading global management consultancy as they continue to grow their supply chain consulting team. After a busy 2022 - this year is set to eclipse that with several new and exciting clients. These clients can include Fortune 500 FMCG brands, global banks, exciting start-ups and complex pharmaceutical companies to name a few - so successful applicants are guaranteed a breadth of exciting transformational projects.
Example projects -
- End to end redesign of demand and supply planning processes, including S&OP
- Digital supply chain planning transformation
- Capability development through training and coaching for supply chain planning organisation
- Global operating model design for supply chain planning organisation
What skills and experience are required?
- Strong functional knowledge across some or all of the following areas; Demand Planning, Supply Chain Planning, Logistics and Supply Chain Technology
- Experience running complex transformation projects with examples of delivery and client satisfaction
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present to senior stakeholders and influence decisions
- Strong analytical mindset with a natural ability to solve complex supply chain problems
- Ideal industry experience would be FMCG/Consumer Goods
What's in it for you?
- The opportunity to join a business renowned for their mature and collaborative working culture that celebrates success and promotes innovative ways of working
- A chance to work on complex and exciting transformation projects with some very interesting companies
- Fast track progression - if you are ambitious and hardworking then this is the company for you
- Very competitive salaries and package
If you would like to find out more about this role then click Apply now or send your CV directly to Holly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.