In this role you will be responsible for creating supply plans for your product category and work closely with the customers to ensure high service levels and fulfilment. In addition, you will support new product launches and manage the inventory levels, identifying any continuous improvement across the operations.
This is an exceptional opportunity for someone who is looking to further develop themselves within the supply chain specialism, as in this role you will receive great exposure to wider operations and have the opportunity to develop your experience in a number of areas in the supply chain sector.
You will also be joining a well-established company, with exceptional culture and working environment, that places huge focus on not only the future growth of the business but also developing and growing its people.
As a Supply Chain Planner…
- You will be managing inventory for new products as well as planning for finished goods
- You will be part of the continues process improvement team, taking part in projects such as new product introduction and systems updates.
- You will be responsible for 40-100 SKUs (category dependent)
- You will have daily customer interaction, and be responsible for managing 5 to 6 customer accounts.
Here are a few of the key qualities we are looking for!
- 2+ years' of experience in supply planning position within FMCG/Food industry
- A strong communicator with experience working with customers
- Driven and excited individual who is keen to progress and grow their career
- Strong Excel skills and experience working with ERP Systems / SAP APO
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders
Sounds like your next ideal opportunity, I would love to hear from you! Please apply or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.