Pod Talent are currently working with a Global Leading Food Manufacturing business in Norfolk on an exciting new opportunity, we are recruiting for a Senior Quality & Food Safety Technologist to come on board, in this role you will report into the Quality & Food Safety Manager and your key responsibility will be to set up and continuously improve the site quality management system.
This is a thermal processing site, it produces some very well-known branded products and around 150 work there across various departments. This is an opportunity to work for a Globally recognised business, they have a very supportive and people-oriented culture and they provide excellent career development opportunities.
- You will establish, develop and maintain a high quality & food safety system to ensure that all products meet quality and food safety requirement and compliance with regulation.
- Responsible for incidents and consumer complaint handling and drive the effectiveness of CAPA
- Responsible for the Training of standards (GMP/GHP, HACCP, Allergen, etc.)
- Responsible for the data analysis and drive continual improvement of quality performance
- You will be responsible for leading internal audits.
- Degree level education in relevant field e.g. Food Science, Food Technology, Food Engineering etc.
- HACCP Level 4 Qualification preferable
- Strong GMP, Allergen Management and Customer complaints experience
- Natural problem solver, strong analytical skills
- Customer focused, results driven, excellent communication skills
Contact - Carl Costigan
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.