We are looking for a German-speaker Supply Chain Executive to join the team in Central London (3 days a week in the office) and support the manager with the international supply of raw materials and finished goods in the German speaker, as well as production planning with UK co-packers.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a passionate international business with excellent flexibility who really value their culture and have the chance to drive major impact and growth within the EU supply chain.
As Supply Chain Executive, your role will include…
- Taking care of the relationships with contract manufacturers and production planning responsibilities with UK co-packers
- Plan procurement and flow of raw materials
- Work with 3PLs for inbound/outbound goods to customer countries
- Manage inventory and supply data on SAP
We are looking for the following experience in this role…
- Experience managing relationships with contract manufacturing, co-packers, and 3PLs
- Fluent in German language skills
- Ability to organise and prioritise
- A passion for growth and for the beverage industry!
Sounds like you? Let me know at email@example.com
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.