I am incredibly excited to be partnering with a global food manufacturer based in Haddenham, for an export coordinator! This will be an office based role.
In this role, you will be liaising with 3PL partners, processing orders, and preparing export documents for relevant stakeholders.
This newly created role is fantastic opportunity for a junior logistics professional to develop their career further in import/ export operations, in a massive multi-national business.
In this role, you will be:
- Working with internal stakeholders to process purchase orders across the business
- Organise with transport and export agents to ensure a smooth logistics process
- Preparing export documents
The ideal requirements:
- 1 year + experience in a logistics/ export role (ideally within an FMCG environment)
- Knowledge of post-Brexit procedures, incoterms, and trade guidelines
- Degree in Supply Chain/ Logistics (ideally)
- A problem solver, takes initiative, and able to work independently
If you are looking to build your logistics and supply chain career in a global business, apply now!
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.