This business provides critical products to global manufacturers & producers for major Retail/FMCG markets across Europe. Their products allow for the frictionless movement of goods, whilst also providing an environmentally conscious solution to support their overarching supply chain.
This is a fantastic, people focused, entrepreneurial organisation with offices worldwide. They have had sustained and significant growth of up to 20% YoY. It’s an incredible time to join as they embark on their Supply Chain & logistics transformation looking to develop their central S&OP functions and Global Logistics Network and Processes.
This role will play a key part in the strategy creation and implementation of this agenda. You will be responsible for the design and control of logistics network across multiple countries, deep diving into data to analyse forecasts and potential opportunities, coming up with new and innovative ideas as well as supporting the transformation of the S&OP process.
Why should you apply for this role?
- Fantastic, collaborative and people oriented culture within an innovative and dynamic team
- A critical role, which supports the long term growth and success of the business
- Strong career progression within a high growth organisation
- Opportunity to own and build an entire network with autonomy to implement new ideas.
What will the role entail?
- Ownership of logistics strategy and development for your regions, responsible for successful onboarding of new 3PLs, development on the network & strategic projects
- To shape and develop the optimum operating model working to improve systems, compliance, third party providers & supplier performance
- Review the end to end supply chain operation identifying opportunities to streamline processes, improve service levels and drive improvement across the network
- Working with the key stakeholders across the business to help align company goals and push new ideas for efficiency and cost reduction
Ideally we are looking for someone who;
- Strong experience leading complex distribution networks with excellent knowledge of developing logistics networks
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills able to work with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- An inquisitive and forward thinking individual who relishes a challenge!
- Data driven individual who enjoys pattern recognition and problem solving
- Strong systems knowledge able to develop processes within specifically on TMS/WMS/ERP
- European Language skills would be beneficial but not necessary Spanish and French highly desirable.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that underrepresented groups are less like to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. Pod Talent is dedicated to building diverse and inclusive teams with our clients So if you are excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every requirement, we encourage you to apply as we are always on the lookout for great talent!
If this is an opportunity you feel would be suited to your skills and experience and are interested in finding out more then click Apply now or contact Seb Taylor at Pod Talent.