Pod are pleased to be working with a global industry leader who manufacture products used in Professional Racing and Motorsport supercars. They are looking for a Production Planner to join their team in Thatcham as the business continues to grow and introduce new products into their supply chain.
You'll manage the 0-4 month rolling production schedule for the on-site factory and become part of a team of 10+ other planners in a well-established supply chain process that nevertheless continues to evolve and improve.
This is an opportunity for you to work within a complex and interesting industry and within a business with advanced processes and systems. You'll also be eligible for free private healthcare and an augmented pension scheme.
As Production Planner, you will:
- Deliver a rolling short-term manufacturing supply plan in a complex batch manufacturing setting
- Work closely with demand, plant management, IBP, and commercial on schedule changes and amendments
- Manage planning data with MRP/Epicor
If you're interested in applying for this position, you should have the following:
- 1-2 years+ experience in a Production Planning role
- An understanding of manufacturing supply chain and scheduling
- Knowledge of MRP/ERPs that can be transferred to this position
- An organised, proactive, and detailed work ethic
With a clear progression structure and high exposure to a variety of stakeholders, this role would be ideal for a planner who is looking for continuous growth and development.
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.