Pod Talent are excited to be working with a rapidly growing ecommerce retailer and brand owner who are looking for a Procurement Executive to join their team in Kentish Town.
In this role you will analyse brand performance against market trends, identify new commercially viable products, and manage sourcing and negotiation with far eastern suppliers.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company with phenomenal growth who dispatch thousands of products daily to consumers, globally.
As Procurement Executive, your key responsibilities will include…
- Sourcing and negotiating with far eastern suppliers and manufacturers
- Keeping on top of relevant market trends
- Analysing company product performance against trends to identify strengths and weaknesses
- Suggesting new products for market
- Supporting Product Development Manager in improving existing lines
Here are some of the things we need:
- 2+ years' prior experience in a purchasing/buying/procurement role in FMCG or retail
- Experience negotiating with far eastern suppliers
- Strong Excel-based data analysis abilities
- An understanding of ecommerce and physical products
- An entrepreneurial mindset and desire to get involved in all aspects of the role
If this suits what you are looking for, please apply or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.