£35000 - £40000 per annum
4 days ago
21 Jun 00:00
Pod Talent are delighted to be coming out to market with a brand new position, we are currently working with a game-changing pharmaceutical business in Hertfordshire on a critical hire into their engineering team. My client is looking for an Automation/Calibration Engineer to come on board and join a new in-house engineering team, in this role you will provide engineering support to the entire site while developing engineering processes and systems.
- Be the first point of contact for the maintenance of manufacturing and analytical equipment
- You will be responsible for managing the contractors on site, monitoring and reviewing their performance and activities.
- Develop SOP's and PPM (Planned Preventive Maintenance) for equipment and systems
- Develop other engineering processes including asset management and continuous improvement.
- Work within the QMS to ensure that CAPAs are managed effectively
- Provide support to other teams in the business e.g. validation team for requalification activities
- Ensure compliance with all quality and statutory regulations.
- BSc level degree in Engineering related discipline
- Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology experience essential
- Must have strong experience working in a Calibration/Instrumentation role
- Previous experience developing SOP's
- Control system (PLC) knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
Contact - Carl Costigan
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.