£40000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus
22 days ago
City Operations Manager (Drivers & Riders)
Fast Growing Sustainable Scale up
£40,000 - £50,000 + Bonus
I'm thrilled to be working exclusively with fast growth sustainable & exciting scale up, who are looking for a dynamic & driven City Operation Manager to lead the driver/rider operations within one of their key regions. This is a well back and thriving business who have gone from strength to strength over the years, seeing significant & continued expansion and are now looking for a passionate individual to lead one of the most successful regions.
What will the role entail?
- Leadership of a small team and total accountability for the regional operations. Define & Shape the long term strategy, opportunities and potential challenges for the region go forward
- Driving innovative strategies for driver/rider recruitment, forecasting & ensure effective planning for promotional/uplift periods
- Continuing to look for opportunities to improve their operations and as well as ensuring sustainable resources for their growth plans
- Working closely with the wider teams, to ensure a sustainable & efficient service to their customers
Key skills and experience required?
- Strong experience within rider/driver environment and managing teams within this area
- Experience working in high growth/high change businesses/start up/scale up
- Previous experience leading teams whilst holding operational responsibility
- A hands on & dynamic leader, able to blend strategy and delivery
- Someone who craves ownership of their area and loves to be given autonomy, holding themselves totally accountable
- Able to act fast within an organisation that is driven by speed within every opportunity
Why should you apply for this role?
- A fantastic company culture with an excellent starting salary and package
- This is a critical position within an extremely successful business
- The opportunity to take total ownership for a region in an exciting & growing business
- Recruitment and team leadership opportunities
- Strong career progression within a high growth organisation
If this is an opportunity you feel would be suited to your skills and experience and are interested in finding out more then click Apply now or contact Seb Taylor at Pod Talent.
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.