£50000 - £55000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Location: London/Nationwide (Travel required)
I am excited to be partnering with an award-winning global consultancy that is looking to bring in high performing supply chain professionals into the business to support continued growth. Working with major blue chip clients you will evaluate, define & improve their operational strategy, working as a partner to the business, utilising your specialist knowledge to drive exceptional change.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experience Supply/Demand Planner to join a growing consultancy with fantastic culture, and have the chance to work on revolutionary & innovative projects with market leading clients.
About the role:
- Responsible for developing & leading key projects with major clients to support Operations Strategy & Transformation
- Working closely with senior stakeholders in the business to gain a deep understanding of the supply chain challenges, creating a strategy road map & delivering on this plan.
- Completing analysis on the specific business areas & providing improvement recommendations and working closely with the business to ensure this succeeds.
- Utilising you specialist knowledge support on supply chain change projects
- Managing complex programmes of change both long term & short term plan, driving innovative transformation across clients
- Someone who craves ownership of their area and loves to be given autonomy, holding themselves totally accountable
- 3-5 years working in Demand or Supply Planner roles within global blue chip, FMCG businesses
- Excellent Academic Record, Degree Educated
- A proven track record of driving implementation projects and/or significant improvements across supply chain operations
- Strong communicator with ability to engage with individuals across all levels
The business is a true believer in investing in people and are known for fostering an open and collaborative culture. They are looking for driven, high-performing individuals to join their team and grow with the business. If you're looking for a new challenge, where you can make real change, and your background accurately meets the above requirements - please apply today or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.