£65000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus + Great Benefits
29 days ago
Tile: Continuous Improvement Lead (Transformation & Strategy)
Location: Cambridgeshire (With Flexible Working)
Salary: £65,000 - £75,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Are you keen to work for an innovative and disruptive FMCG business who are going through an exciting time of growth and change? Can you thrive in a dynamic and rewarding role where you will lead the transformation and continuous improvement strategy ? Are you keen to lead multiple projects and drive step change in an organisation? If so, then this role could be for you!
We are looking for a dynamic & highly motivated Continuous Improvement/ Transformational professional to develop 'best in class' processes for the logistics/customer fulfillment/customer service functions, whilst instilling a culture of continuous improvement. You will be responsible for utilising data driven techniques to effectively deliver change across the business and coach the team on lean methodologies.
We are looking for someone to:
- Define, design & implement the businesses' CI/Transformation strategy - taking ownership for embedding a culture of continuous improvement across the organisation
- Shape & develop the continuous improvement roadmap, defining key areas of opportunities & leading process improvements
- Review & identify through value stream mapping areas of waste & streamline processes.
- Create a workstream of opportunities, using data driven techniques to improve the order to cash process.
- Support with new regions' go live, setting 'best practice' in place
- Support with the upskilling & training of the wider team in Continuous improvement techniques & methodologies e.g. Lean, Kaizen, 5S
The ideal candidate will be:
- 6-8 + years' experience driving transformation and/or change in fast paced environment
- Highly analytical individual with excellent experience delivering change through system enhancements, coaching and value mapping
- Degree Educated and a deep understanding in Lean Methodologies; Lean, Kaizen, Six Sigma
- Excellent experience in identifying and driving change from inception through to implementation.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, leadership & influencing skills
- A passionate and driven individual who has the ability to understand complex operations and enthusiasm to drive change.
This is a fantastic and rewarding role, where you will be able to define and lead the transformational agenda within a growing business with a fantastic culture! If this sounds like you why apply today! Or reach out to Seb Taylor at Pod Talent.
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.