£25000 - £30000 per annum + possible share options
8 months ago
I am excited to be working with an innovative, fast growth e-commerce health start up on an exciting, rare opportunity to be the starting point for the Customer Service team for this market leading men's healthcare and well-being e-commerce business. This exciting young business, despite only operating for a year, is growing incredibly quickly and has seen amazing success in their short operational time, and are searching for a go-getting individual, who has customer service management experience and the ability and drive to develop this new Customer Service function within the business.
- Take the lead on all things customer service, developing processes and growing the team in response to the company growth, as well as getting stuck in alongside customer service representatives
- Oversee training and onboarding of new CS Representatives
- Be responsible for KPI management and analysis of the Customer Service team
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2 years of experience within Customer Service, with at least 1 year's management experience
- Previous experience in Customer Service process improvements
- Experience training and onboarding new Customer Service agents
- Experience of Zendesk ideal
- A Bachelor's Degree ideal
The successful candidate will recieve a salary of £25,000 to £30,000 plus possible share options.
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.