9 days ago
08 Nov 00:00
Customer Operations Manager
Competitive Salary + Bonus + Car + Excellent Benefits
POD Talent are partnering with a market leading consumer goods manufacturer, who are renowned for their high-quality products. They have a people focused, supportive & engaging culture and operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Our client is looking for a hands-on, resilient & commercially astute Sales Order Support & Supply Manager to manage a large team, championing customer service through robust processes & innovative solutions. You will lead multiple projects and drive improvements across the business.
• Operational leadership of a customer service department; developing & upskilling the team leaders & supply coordinator
• Strategic input to senior management
• Working closely with other customer facing department managers to ensure streamlined processes which deliver an excellent service to the customer
• Being the escalation point & company expert for all matters relating this customer service department
• Ensuring that the full end to end order process is monitored & issues flagged, including supply management (stock) & delivery profiling
• Working collaboratively with 3PL providers to deliver a customer led efficient service; increasing visibility & achieving set objectives/KPIs
• Lead continuous improvement initiatives; re-designing processes and improving services levels
• Working internally with the wider commercial and supply chain team to ensure stock availability and deliveries are prioritised effectively
The ideal candidate:
• Strong sales order processing & supply experience working in a similar role in a fast paced, consumer goods or electronics environment.
• Previous experience managing and developing a team, building a strong team culture
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, leadership and influencing skills
• Experience with order management & inventory/stock management
• Previous experience influencing & monitoring 3rd Party suppliers
• Previous experience with leading & development continuous improvement
• Strong analytical and system skills; with intermediate excel and SAP skills
If you feel your background accurately matches the key requirements and you are excited about a challenging and rewarding role then please do not hesitate to apply today.