£45000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus
about 1 month ago
We are excited to be working with one of the biggest names in Nutrition on a new opportunity in London. Our client is seeking a Customer Quality Manager to come on board during a very important time for the business, this role will play a vital part in the general health and well being of all of their customers so it's an opportunity to make a difference in people's lives.
This business has performed extremely well during the past 6 months seeing a 60% increase on demand so you will be joining during a very busy period. This will be for an initial 6 Month Contract although there is the possibility of extension.
- It will be your role to ensure the brand maintains their strong image amongst their consumers.
- Manage the relationship of two 3rd Party businesses who deal with customer queries and issues every day.
- You will be the main point of contact for any escalated issues with products. In this scenario you will speak with the consumer, fact find and identify the root cause of the issue ensuring you are implementing corrective actions.
- You will work in close conjunction with the Quality, Supply Chain, Factory, Sales and Marketing teams.
- Analyse data to spot recurring trends and issues with the products.
- Drive process improvement e.g. RCA/CAPA, KPI's, Resources, Feedback Loops
- Degree level educated in relative field e.g. Food Science, Nutrition etc.
- Strong background in Food or FMCG Manufacturing
- Strong Quality Assurance experience including QFS system management
- Excellent Stakeholder Management, influencing and relationship building experience
- Must have Risk Assessment experience - will be familiar with a Risk Assessment Matrix
- Project Management experience advantageous
Contact - Carl Costigan
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.