£22000 - £25000 per annum +
19 days ago
08 Feb 00:00
Pod have recently partnered with a small, but extremely fast growth retail company to find a new Customer Service Associate for their team! This company is small but shows incredible potential as evidenced by their huge year on year growth, and the successful candidate will be able to grow with this company.
The successful candidate will:
- Answer customer queries via live chat and email
- Reply to reviews of products online and investigate negative reviews, finding out what the issue is and dealing with escalations
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least one years experience in a B2C customer service role
- Perfect written english - all of this companies customer service is done via written method (livechat, email etc)
- The ambition to progress in a customer service role
The successful candidate will recieve £22,000 - £25,000 plus a learning and development fund for training opportunites.
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.