£40000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus
17 days ago
Customer Supply Manager - FMCG
£40,000 - £45,000 + Bonus
A sustainable, value driven & growing FMCG business, renowned for their value driven culture, innovative approach & fantastic brands, are looking for a passionate & driven Customer Supply/Service Manager to be responsible for the Customer Supply Chain relationships.
This role will oversee the customer service department and focus on developing an effective & sustainable relationship with key accounts; driving innovative & truly collaborative partnerships with suppliers & customers, whilst identifying opportunities that impact cost to serve & service.
- Overall responsibility for the Customer Supply Chain relationships (Grocers, Retailers & Independents)
- Grow, develop & mentor the Customer Supply Team ensuring engagement and understanding of the wider Supply Chain team
- Effectively managing the relationship with key accounts, retailers & suppliers working closely with external & internal stakeholders to build collaborative relationships.
- Owning the relationships & driving continuous improvement projects with retailers, 3PLs & the wider business
- Detailed & exploratory analysis of growth potential, promotional/peak planning activity, executing collaborative initiatives to drive cost to serve & improve service.
- Drive actions in line with long term strategy; striving towards an optimal situation across quality, service and cost.
- 3-5+ years' experience working in a similar role in a fast paced environment; FMCG/Retail/Foodservice
Previous roles may include Head of Customer Service, Customer Logistics Manager, Customer Service Manager, Customer Service Lead
- Strong experience in a B2B environment driving customer collaboration & continuous improvement programmes.
- Commercially astute individual with exceptional supplier & senior stakeholder management. Excellent experience working with retailers and 3PLs driving improvement in customer service levels e.g. OTIF
- Experienced people manager, successfully developing & upskilling their team.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, leadership and influencing skills
- Ability to understand complex operations and drive change
- Enthusiasm to deliver a best in class supply chain and develop yourself & others
On offer is a dynamic role with lots of scope for development. This is coupled with a people focused culture, friendly teams and a competitive package.
If you're looking for a challenging and interesting opportunity, where you can make real change, and your background accurately meets the above requirements then please don't hesitate to apply.
For further information please contact Holly on 0203 627 2420 / email@example.com
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.