£35000 - £40000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits
17 days ago
15 Apr 00:00
Customer Service Manager
£35k - £40k + Benefits
A world renowned food manufacturer known for their excellent culture & collaborative values, supplying to major retailers & foodservices are looking for a forward thinking customer service manager to shape & manage their customer service division.
You will be taking the lead role in joining up different parts of the business to improve & streamline the customer service performance, utilising previous experience in project management, customer service & order management to drive improvements
- Manage own & champion customer service strategy & improvement plans so customer expectations are met, exceeded or realigned.
- Excellent people management skills, with experience managing team & driving improvements through 121 & personalised objective setting
- Direct all activities involved from receipt of customer order through to delivery of products to customers
- Work cross functionally to build & deliver the customer service objectives working collaboratively & effectively with all departments.
- Improve & reinvigorate performance metrics to ensure improved service & minimised cost
- Review and analyse customer performance trends, looking for opportunities for operational and process improvements
- Become the main point of contact across key functions to ensure a high level of customer service
- Review service and logistics policies, procedures and activities to maximize the efficiency, reliability, timeliness and cost effectiveness of the end-to-end supply chain
- 3-5+ years' experience working in a similar role in a FMCG/Retail/Foodservice environment; previous roles may include Customer Logistics Manager, Customer Service Manager, Customer Improvement Specialist, Customer Replenishment Specialist
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, leadership and influencing skills
- Previous experience with manage & monitoring 3rd Party suppliers
- Previous experience with leading & development continuous improvement
- Strong analytical and system skills; with intermediate excel & good understanding of ERP system
- Ability to understand complex operations and enthusiasm to drive change
If you feel your background accurately matches the key requirements and you are excited about a challenging and rewarding role then please do not hesitate to apply today!!
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.