£30000 - £40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Pod Talent are pleased to be working with an innovative parcel logistics company who are looking for a Customer Service Manager to join their team to oversee their launch into the US consumer market!
In this role, you'll lead and direct the activities of 3 Customer Service Representatives, and work with strategic partners in the business to build a best-in-class customer service desk for the US platform.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Lead to step it up and drive impactful customer service for a business with a one-of-a-kind selling point.
This role covers the evening shift (1700-0030).
As Customer Service Manager, your responsibilities will include…
- Support the Head of Customer Services in delivering the targets for Customer Services.
- Build an efficient and responsive customer service desk for the US market.
- Lead, motivate and develop a team of Customer Service Representatives to provide high quality, responsive customer service to achieve and surpass the required service targets.
- Resolve escalated customer complaints in a professional and efficient manner.
- Positively influence your team to deliver maximum customer satisfaction and feedback.
- Identify and provide proactive recommendations to enhance the customer experience.
- Contribute to the wider growth of a fast-paced start up.
The criteria we are looking for include…
- 3+ years' customer service management experience, managing teams and dealing with multiple contact channels.
- Previous experience dealing with domestic/international couriers such as FedEx, DPD, TNT.
- A positive and resilient individual who excels at all forms of communication.
- A willingness to roll your sleeves up and help get things done.
- An engaging personality with the ability to connect and empathise with people from all backgrounds.
- A creative and resourceful problem solver with tonnes of initiative.
Could this be your next role? Let me know by applying or sending a CV to email@example.com
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.