£35000 - £40000 per annum
14 days ago
Customer Services Team Leader - FMCG - 8 Month FTC
Salary; £35,000 - £40,000
Pod Talent is proud to be partnering exclusively with a market leading, value driven FMCG business who are looking for a driven, analytical & collaborative Customer Service Team Leader to support them through an exciting transformation period.
The is a great opportunity to join a forwarding thinking business with a great culture, where you will be taking a lead role managing a small team in supporting & driving the customer service strategy and leading on improvement initiatives.
The role will involve;
- To lead a small team of customer service coordinators to deliver excellent customer service and supporting the wider business strategy
- Review and analyse customer performance trends, looking for opportunities for operational and process improvements, leading continuous improvement initiatives
- Successful management of a team of customer services coordinators; developing and upskilling the team
- Excellent management of the customer service KPIs, working with retailers & 3PL providers to deliver a first-class customer service solutions.
- Support the management team with reporting & highlighting of potential challenges & opportunities
- Working internally with the wider commercial and supply chain team to ensure quick resolution of issues & ensuring the smooth flow of goods
The ideal candidate will be;
- 3-5+ years' experience working in a similar role in a fast paced environment; FMCG/Retail/Foodservice/3PL
Previous roles may include Logistics Coordinator, Customer Service Team Leader, Logistics Team Leader, Customer Logistics Team Leader, Customer Logistics Coordinator
- Strong experience in a B2B FMCG environment driving team performance & customer collaboration
- Previous experience managing and developing a team, building a strong team culture would be highly desirable but not a necessity
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Strong analytical and system skills with intermediate excel proficiencies
- Ability to understand complex operations and enthusiasm to drive change
- Educated to degree level or equivalent qualification/work experience
If you're looking for a challenging and interesting opportunity, where you can make real change, and your background accurately meets the above requirements then please don't hesitate to apply.
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.