£45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
about 1 month ago
Customer Supply Chain Manager - FMCG
£45,000 - £55,000 + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
A market leading, value driven & growing FMCG business, renowned for their value driven culture, innovative approach & fantastic brands, are looking for a passionate & driven Customer Supply Chain Manager to be responsible for the UK & International Customer Supply Chain relationships.
This role will oversee the customer supply chain department and focus on developing an effective & sustainable relationship with key accounts; driving innovative & truly collaborative partnerships with suppliers & customers, whilst identifying opportunities that impact cost to serve & service.
- Overall responsibility for the Customer Supply Chain relationships both UK & International
- Grow, develop & mentor the Customer Supply Team ensuring engagement and understanding of the wider Supply Chain team
- Effectively managing the relationship with key accounts, retailers & suppliers working closely with external & internal stakeholders to build collaborative relationships.
- Owning the relationships & driving continuous improvement projects with retailers, 3PLs & the wider business
- Detailed & exploratory analysis of growth potential, promotional/peak planning activity, executing collaborative initiatives to drive cost to serve & improve service.
- Drive actions in line with long term strategy; striving towards an optimal situation across quality, service and cost.
- 5+ years working in a customer facing role within a logistics or supply chain capacity within a fast paced environment for market leading FMCG/Retail/Pharmaceutical businesses
- Commercially astute individual with exceptional supplier & senior stakeholder management. Excellent experience working with retailers and 3PLs driving improvement in customer service levels e.g. OTIF
- Experienced people manager, successfully developing & upskilling their team.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, leadership and influencing skills
- Ability to understand complex operations and drive change
- Enthusiasm to deliver a best in class supply chain and develop yourself & others
The business is a true believer in investing in people and can offer high achievers multiple routes for progression. They are also a business that fosters an open and collaborative culture and looks for innovative people with excellent leadership skills.
If this sounds like the sort of environment you are keen to work in then please apply now. For further information please contact Seb Taylor on 0203 627 2420 / email@example.com
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.