£50000 - £65000 per annum
26 days ago
Pod are excited to be working with an fantastic, fast growth eCommerce business on a newly created role, sitting within their in-house warehouse based in Essex. This role will oversee a number of teams within the warehouse, ranging across the stock control, administration and planning teams. This person will also be responsible for working as a "second in command" with the GM, covering for the GM when required and working on a wide variety of Site Development and Operational Improvement projects across the large site.
This is a fantastic opportunity to step into a role with an incredibly dynamic, fast growth business, with excellent scope to develop a site, work on £multi-million projects and progress within your own career.
What we're looking for
- Someone with 3+ years of warehouse management operations, with experience managing day to day operations as well as large scale projects
- Advanced excel skills, with ability to manipulate complex data
- Ability to identify, outline and lead £multi-million warehouse improvement projects across the site
- Strong management experience, overseeing a large team and a number of direct reports
- Ambitious, driven and able to work at incredibly fast pace, in a quickly evolving role and very fast paced business.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone ambitious with 3+ years in an operational logistics graduate scheme, or an existing Deputy GM/Operations Manager in a warehouse environment to move into a fast paced, exciting role.
This role is paying a competitive salary. Candidates may be required to travel to Central London to visit the company head office, however will spend the vast majority of time on site in Essex.
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.