+44(0)203 627 2420
30 days ago
03 Apr 00:00
Based out of Paris, France, you’ll take on a key position within a global Luxury business. As EMEA Demand Planner you’ll connect the different areas of the business (Sales, Marketing, Logistics and Supply Chain), and oversee Product Planning from the early stages of forecasting up to the final delivery to customers.
You’ll implement Demand Planning processes, including Forecasting, Purchasing and Stock Control across different brands of the group in the UK. You’ll also maintain oversight of Forecasting of EMEA affiliates and develop Demand and Operational Planning for a number of key EMEA distributors and accounts.
• Develop Demand and Operational planning for a number of key EMEA distributors and accounts
• Plan and set up New Product Introductions and End of Life products
• Manage regional Pricing process, including maintaining product cost database
• Assortment Planning and Channel Strategy, controlling assortments and categorising products
• Support Sales teams with stock availability and uplift requests, identifying overstocking problems
• Monitor and report on Forecast Accuracy, making necessary adjustments and improvements to bring to target level
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Good foundation of Planning experience – 2-3+ years’ experience
• Experience of managing a wide range of SKUs / products
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Advanced MS Office skills, particularly with Excel and Access, along with familiarity with an ERP system – e.g. SAP / Oracle / Demantra
Benefits/Why this Opportunity:
• Great key European location – Paris
• Opportunity to join a well-established, global business responsible for a very interesting region
• Competitive package and benefits
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Demand Planning professional looking to step up their level of responsibility geographically. We look forward to receiving your application.