£25000 - £30000 per annum
27 days ago
Pod are excited to be working with an industry leading consumer goods company based in North West London on a new Export Coordinator position. This role has a significant responsibility in the company's logistics operations, with responsibility for the clearing of all export shipments for this company, shipping to customers around the world. This business, a market leader in the field, is going through significant growth; this is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic business with some great potential for development and progression in the future.
- Full responsibility for Export Shipments
- Ensuring all customs paperwork and clearance instructions are provided to freight forwarders
- Track orders and exports through SAP
- Liaise with key stakeholders such as suppliers and forwarders on a regular basis
- At least 1 year's experience with shipping and logistics, with an emphasis on export operations
- Understanding of customs clearance and export paperwork
- Strong SAP skills are advantageous
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to communicate well with multiple stakeholders
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
If this role sounds like you, please get in touch with me at email@example.com for more information or apply now!
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.