£25000 - £30000 per annum + discretionary bonus
16 days ago
Pod have recently partnered with an exciting retail company to find a French Senior Order Management Coordinator for their team for a 10 month fixed term contract. This is an excellent opportunity to join a company with a great culture, be a part of a fantastic team and develop yourself in this fast paced, dyanmic role.
- Responsibility for inputting, processing and monitoring sales orders for B2B customers for the French speaking market.
- Provide day to day guidance and assistance to junior Order Managmenet Coordinators in the team
- Work with B2B customers to identify, inform and resolve of any issues in the shipping process
- Ensure that wholesale customer service is kept to a high standard and customers are satisfied with the end to end order process
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least two years experience in a logistics coordinator / B2B customer service role
- Excellent written english
- Experience with ERP systems
- Organised and analytical in working approach
- Fluency in French is ESSENTIAL
This is a 10 month fixed term contract. The successful candidate will recieve £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience plus a discretionary bonus. If you're interested, please get in touch! - firstname.lastname@example.org
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and Technical space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD, Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.